GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL

Hey,It brings to mind the all too true words, that at times, we should "dance like no-one is watching"!
There is nothing wrong with those people dancing on the street,you know what! I want to take dance to the next level, Dont be suprise when you see me dancing on the street"dancing is one of the best things in life!
Let's capture some magical moments, let's create happy memories and let's surround ourselves with laughter and friendship as we dance to any kind of special occasion.
Have fun, thank you for joining us and go on…dance a little...like no one is watching!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Who do you love and what are you doing about it?

I guess the first thing that comes to most people’s mind, is to say “my parents”. That is exactly what came to my mind! Why? First of all they gave me life. But most important they know me better than anyone on this earth, they love me for who I am no matter what kind of weaknesses I consist of, their love is the only unconditional love I know and I know it will last as long as we will be together on this earth.


They give me peace of mind, support and show me respect. Through the pain, they stick to my side and accept every decision I am making. Deep down inside I know that their deepest wish is to see their children happy. What is left for me to do than do my possible best, and also to give them back as much as I am able to.

To show them love, support, respect and try to make them happy. They made me who I am! As long as I live, even though I am an adult and have my own kids our parents-child relation will last forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment