GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL

Hey,It brings to mind the all too true words, that at times, we should "dance like no-one is watching"!
There is nothing wrong with those people dancing on the street,you know what! I want to take dance to the next level, Dont be suprise when you see me dancing on the street"dancing is one of the best things in life!
Let's capture some magical moments, let's create happy memories and let's surround ourselves with laughter and friendship as we dance to any kind of special occasion.
Have fun, thank you for joining us and go on…dance a little...like no one is watching!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

What motivates me?

It's a fair question, and one that ought to be asked, what motivates me most in this life is my faith in God. This year is going to be big! But then I think each year has been like that for me. I like to learn, to be better and to achieve.


 


As a kid this never came easy. School wasn’t hard but it certainly wasn’t easy either. I would spend a lot of time on tasks that other people seemed to be able to do far more effortlessly than I could. Hmmm… is this still the case? Not sure, but I know I still work hard at things. I believe in Karma and that if you do good, stay respectful, tolerant, and open-minded, focused and accept difficulties and try to make the best out of it there is a way which is already planned for me. We have the blessing to live on a beautiful place called earth.

We must appreciate everything that God gave us, our surrounding, beautiful landscapes and animals. There is so much to discover and it is my motivation to get to know more beauty, especially the beauty of diversity that is what too many people don’t understand. It is my motivation to fight against prejudges and against pictures people have in mind when it comes to “the others”, no matter if its nationality, religion or whatever people use to separate themselves from each other.


I won’t get tired of working on that, to me it makes the world a better place.

FW0e0dx5X_o/s1600/tumblr_l8pxb0Q8pH1qapro5o1_500_large.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment