GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL

Hey,It brings to mind the all too true words, that at times, we should "dance like no-one is watching"!
There is nothing wrong with those people dancing on the street,you know what! I want to take dance to the next level, Dont be suprise when you see me dancing on the street"dancing is one of the best things in life!
Let's capture some magical moments, let's create happy memories and let's surround ourselves with laughter and friendship as we dance to any kind of special occasion.
Have fun, thank you for joining us and go on…dance a little...like no one is watching!

Friday, August 31, 2012


According to online dictionary (con•ven•tion•al/kənˈvenCHənl/) it an adjective based on or in accordance with what is generally done or believed (Of a person) Concerned with what is generally held to be acceptable at the expense of individuality and sincerity.

Conventional is a good fallback position when you realize that something you wanted to try out for the first time doesn’t seem to work out the way you had anticipated, you can always conform to the accepted standards which people have come to accept as the norm. So conventional doesn’t always work well for other people, being different can lead to various opportunities and experiences.

I behave in a specific way, and even if I don’t want to acknowledge it but I am conforming to society’s norms all the time. I have been in situations where I wanted to do my own thing, but I get so caught up being conventional. According to (Dani Rall) I hate it when people care so much about what others think of them. Nothing can suffocate a person’s inner being more than this. If you want to dance when there is no music, then do it.

My opinion: I think being conventional depends on current situation. I will say that conventional is not always a good fallback position. I think sometimes people need to be pro – active in order to arrive at their desired destination. I perceive conventional fallback as negative not positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment