GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL

Hey,It brings to mind the all too true words, that at times, we should "dance like no-one is watching"!
There is nothing wrong with those people dancing on the street,you know what! I want to take dance to the next level, Dont be suprise when you see me dancing on the street"dancing is one of the best things in life!
Let's capture some magical moments, let's create happy memories and let's surround ourselves with laughter and friendship as we dance to any kind of special occasion.
Have fun, thank you for joining us and go on…dance a little...like no one is watching!

Friday, August 3, 2012

I am?



I am whatever you say I am and if I don’t, why will I say I am? 

I am a child of God. I know that he put me on this earth for a reason. 

I am Precious Wagbafor. I am originally from Nigeria and I am a student at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology, Cape Town campus. I am currently enrolled for a postgraduate diploma in Public Relations Management. I am a very responsible individual, humble, creative, a person who’s able to adapt to different situations and integrate well with others. 

As a Public Relations Management student I am equipped and have knowledge about issues like: the Functions of Communication, Community Relations, Customer Relations, Employee Relations, Media Relations, Mediation, Publicity and Speech-Writing. Then, my philosophy in life is that, a person without a vision in like is planning to fail. 

Honestly, i don't have time to hate people who hate me, cause I'm too busy loving people who love me. 

So I am whatever you say I am and if I don’t, why will I say I am…

No comments:

Post a Comment