GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL

Hey,It brings to mind the all too true words, that at times, we should "dance like no-one is watching"!
There is nothing wrong with those people dancing on the street,you know what! I want to take dance to the next level, Dont be suprise when you see me dancing on the street"dancing is one of the best things in life!
Let's capture some magical moments, let's create happy memories and let's surround ourselves with laughter and friendship as we dance to any kind of special occasion.
Have fun, thank you for joining us and go on…dance a little...like no one is watching!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

List your top 200 achievements.

I guess we all have more than 200 achievements to talk about, but I have no clue on how to count all my 200 achievements, however, For each day I live since I was born is an achievement.
However, being human makes me take life for granted. In our daily lives we plan and set objectives, though, we plan and set goals without knowing if tomorrow will come.

I don’t have to mention what I have achieved because it will sound as though I want to prove a point. Well, there is no statement to make because my whole life is a success. Every day that comes I learn something new and I build on it, the following day the same happens and so does life goes on. I believe in learning and developing on what I have learnt and therefore, take each process an achievement.

I do say the most important thing is that i am blessed beyond measure in life. Thank God for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment