GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL

Hey,It brings to mind the all too true words, that at times, we should "dance like no-one is watching"!
There is nothing wrong with those people dancing on the street,you know what! I want to take dance to the next level, Dont be suprise when you see me dancing on the street"dancing is one of the best things in life!
Let's capture some magical moments, let's create happy memories and let's surround ourselves with laughter and friendship as we dance to any kind of special occasion.
Have fun, thank you for joining us and go on…dance a little...like no one is watching!

Friday, August 24, 2012

What did u want to be when you grew up?


My biggest and most influential Dream when I was a child is to go into music and I wanted to travel around the world, and also help children who are suffering and also help in developing my country.  I could not wait to grow old and I kept on telling my parents about it. It got a stage that I told my parents that at the age of 21 I should be driving my own car and at the age of 23 I will have my own house and by the age of 25 I will be engage and at the age of 27 I want to start having kid, well in my phantasies it was so easy and it was possible.

But believe me, as I was growing older I had to realize that there is no easy way to follow such plans and that I can’t save the world. Rationally seen, I got to know I won’t fulfill my dreams anytime soon, but at least I keep on remembering what was in my mind and try to make a way to not let it die completely.
I am 23 years old, and am currently doing my B-tech in Public Relations Management at Cape Peninsula University of Technology. I have a lot of dream, and am a very talented person but I don't know what I want to be when I am grown up. Funny me who on earth doesn’t know what they want to be at the age of 23? Well I guess there is no one but me, what I can say because it’s so hard to choose from things that you are very good at.

Like me, I am good at dancing and I so wanted to go into dancing, am good at entertaining as well, and lots of my friends, and people who are close to me told me that i have all it takes to be a good movie star and I should be acting. I have lots more ideas but these are the top ones, and there are many more thing I want to be and I hope that one day my dream comes true.

I believe dreams we have as a child are quite important, we do not think of a career or how to make a lot of money at that time, all we think of is what is on our mind and in our heart.  Sometimes we should look back and ask ourselves if that dream is still in us…

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiOopRKG_LRg1hSXmfI0iX_OoCk5bBavOeBzOlih7-CTAFGL3DpDAOiIIDk473qSJxSkhBYEc9Z5Mjz6OtUGLLB-_S2tYkSnzkO4U_Ick8XSjFGqd0Z3bGt-P98NmEO5W2rmGTj2ZOPHnc/s1600/life-purpose.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment