GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL

Hey,It brings to mind the all too true words, that at times, we should "dance like no-one is watching"!
There is nothing wrong with those people dancing on the street,you know what! I want to take dance to the next level, Dont be suprise when you see me dancing on the street"dancing is one of the best things in life!
Let's capture some magical moments, let's create happy memories and let's surround ourselves with laughter and friendship as we dance to any kind of special occasion.
Have fun, thank you for joining us and go on…dance a little...like no one is watching!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Would you break the law to safe a loved one?

What would be stronger? The fear of the consequences acting against the law or the love for a person?
To me it all depends on the matter and the law. If a person I love did something and it is not wrong or totally wrong, according to my morality but the law is very strict on that, well yes I would break it for the sake of my loved one. It is worth the risk, because u might have lost a person for a long time or even forever, if you did not try to help.
It would all be different if a person did something which is according to my own morality, totally wrong and unacceptable. If a person acts out of selfishness and takes advantage of others, for the sake of gaining, no, I would not break the law to safe that person. I will not risk destroying my own life for the sake of someone who already acted like that, especially not if the person doesn’t seem to regret.

If that is the case and someone regrets his or her actions, I feel were wrong, I would do everything that is possible to help that person on a legal base. I won’t give up on people that made a mistake and do my possible best but risking my own life would not be included in that case.

No comments:

Post a Comment