GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL

Hey,It brings to mind the all too true words, that at times, we should "dance like no-one is watching"!
There is nothing wrong with those people dancing on the street,you know what! I want to take dance to the next level, Dont be suprise when you see me dancing on the street"dancing is one of the best things in life!
Let's capture some magical moments, let's create happy memories and let's surround ourselves with laughter and friendship as we dance to any kind of special occasion.
Have fun, thank you for joining us and go on…dance a little...like no one is watching!

Friday, September 7, 2012

My big fat BIG dream.

This is a difficult one… I have so many dreams and it’s almost impossible for me to decide which one is the fattest, craziest and biggest of them all.

I have always been cautious about my body and my health. I eat right and gym often – especially as a body builder, weight lifting and also in love with modeling, I need to be in tiptop shape at all times. Being a health and fitness junkie, I strive to be tighter, stronger, and fitter and have a leanmuscle but I have not yet dedicated time and effort to have that fabulous body, though most of my friends and folks says I have a great body. Thanks to them…

My big fat BIG dream is to never to be too BIG or FAT as I truly believe that there is no reason for looking like that. Food is good (I know, promise you), but food is there to sustain our bodies and provide us with energy to live. Just as eating is essential, exercise and good health is essential as well!

I am chasing my big fat BIG dream, though it is not an easy chase, to be patience is a virtue in this quest. The hunt for this enormous dream requires proper planning in order to have direction of which direction results in being focused on what I want to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment