GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL

Hey,It brings to mind the all too true words, that at times, we should "dance like no-one is watching"!
There is nothing wrong with those people dancing on the street,you know what! I want to take dance to the next level, Dont be suprise when you see me dancing on the street"dancing is one of the best things in life!
Let's capture some magical moments, let's create happy memories and let's surround ourselves with laughter and friendship as we dance to any kind of special occasion.
Have fun, thank you for joining us and go on…dance a little...like no one is watching!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Sex before marriage


That is one of the subjects people of this world can’t agree on…some of us consider sex as something so valuable that we should only share with one partner after marriage, others feel it’s their natural right to enjoy their body and make as much experience and take as much advantage out of it as possible.

This development took place in the second half of the 20th century especially in the western world in the revolution in the 70’s, people were fighting for their body culture and against the so called “conservative values”. It is up to each Individual to decide what the right choice is for them and we mustn’t underestimate the role of culture as well.

No one has to judge what way is right or wrong, because every way has its warranty and a truth that lies within. To me personally, I always consider the middle way to be the best for me. Sex is valuable, something to enjoy, to get experience from and to express love, I don’t feel it is necessary to wait until one gets married; it is not a sin to me.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/bKbqhpEChSU/0.jpg

On the other hand, I don’t want to share it with anyone, nor with random people or neither do I want to make it my main priority in life. To me it is part of a relationship and part of two people loving each other…

No comments:

Post a Comment