GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL

Hey,It brings to mind the all too true words, that at times, we should "dance like no-one is watching"!
There is nothing wrong with those people dancing on the street,you know what! I want to take dance to the next level, Dont be suprise when you see me dancing on the street"dancing is one of the best things in life!
Let's capture some magical moments, let's create happy memories and let's surround ourselves with laughter and friendship as we dance to any kind of special occasion.
Have fun, thank you for joining us and go on…dance a little...like no one is watching!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses.

Our strengths and weaknesses can vary from person to person, I would say all depending on things in life we may have experienced. Strengths are usually things you are good at, for example ‘time management’ and weaknesses are things you are not good at like ‘resisting a movie’ or ‘resisting double chocolate-chip cookies’


My greatest weakness would be my naivety. I don't know a lot about the world, so I am often confused as to how to react to things, and that leads to indecisiveness and sometimes inappropriate actions. For example I don’t watch sport and I have no idea about sport, It is annoying when I don't know how to help someone out with a problem because I have never dealt with it before so I end up being completely useless.

However, Confidence: My greatest strength is my confidence. I've learned to be and love myself for who I am and that shows in my personality and my everyday attitude. I have grown to be a very positive and optimistic person, my greatest strength is also my ability to communicate with others about the problem and take decisive steps to give good results. I think, my greatest strength is self confidence. I am able to manage challenges in life and always keeps a positive attitude towards life. Finally i trust on Almighty God.

Your greatest strength is your weakness. You’ll fail if you don’t expand, so try this following step.

• If you are a great talker, you talk too much. Listen more.

• If you are a great listener, you listen too much. Talk more.

• If you are great at execution, you rely too much on getting things done. Dream more.

• If you are a dreamer, you launch too quickly. Execute more.

• If you are great at encouraging, people walk all over you. Confront more.

• If you are great at discernment, you walk over others. Comfort more.

• If you are great at organization, you’re inflexible. Adapt more.

• If you are creative, you’re scatterbrained. Ask more questions.

• If you are a detail person, you’re rigid. Try things more.

http://haybre.wordpress.com/2012/06/02/our-greatest-strengths-are-our-greatest-weaknesses/

No comments:

Post a Comment