GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL

Hey,It brings to mind the all too true words, that at times, we should "dance like no-one is watching"!
There is nothing wrong with those people dancing on the street,you know what! I want to take dance to the next level, Dont be suprise when you see me dancing on the street"dancing is one of the best things in life!
Let's capture some magical moments, let's create happy memories and let's surround ourselves with laughter and friendship as we dance to any kind of special occasion.
Have fun, thank you for joining us and go on…dance a little...like no one is watching!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Two people walking out of a building, and walk into a story

The story of Jessica and Zama!



Jessica: Hey! Am Jessica and you are?


Zama: Am Zama, but you can call me Zanzibar.


Jessica: Hey Zanzibar I like your dressing though.


Zama: Oh! Thanks, and yeah my dress code is formulated by the organisation to ensure that their brand is consistently represented. For example, an organisation operating in the financial services or legal arena has a certain message to be relayed. They look for people to support that message of professionalism, order, trust, subtlety, formality etc. In the IT and advertising worlds there is more scope for playfulness, innovation, creativity and so on.
Jessica: Where do you work?


Zama: I worked in a very young team of men and women and too many times my clothing decisions were made on who would be there and how they would respond to me rather than what would add value to my team. I was not always like this. When I first started working, I remember the kind of outfits I would wear to the office. My organisation did not have a strict dress code, though I remember many eyebrows raised at some of my choices. I had a particularly short, black pinafore dress that I would wear with a checked bodysuit and matching checked stockings, finished off with a pair of ankle boots.


Zama: I know you're thinking - "what was she thinking?"


Jessica: No am not thinking –


Zama: Well I thought I looked fabulous, in retrospect though the message was clear. I wanted people to think I was funky, edgy, quirky and sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment