GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL

Hey,It brings to mind the all too true words, that at times, we should "dance like no-one is watching"!
There is nothing wrong with those people dancing on the street,you know what! I want to take dance to the next level, Dont be suprise when you see me dancing on the street"dancing is one of the best things in life!
Let's capture some magical moments, let's create happy memories and let's surround ourselves with laughter and friendship as we dance to any kind of special occasion.
Have fun, thank you for joining us and go on…dance a little...like no one is watching!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How hard is it to follow instruction?












Following instructions. I think some of us make things seem harder than they actually are. Some people find that following instructions can be extremely hard or they don’t follow instructions at all.
Honestly, following instruction is actually very difficult indeed, irrespective of how old or how young you are here are 7 steps why following instructions are hard:
1. They don’t make any sense
2. They are in another language or
3. They are in the wrong order
4. You don’t understand them or
6. You don’t pay attention in class or listen to your lecturer or
7. Your lecturer does not make sense to you.

I personally find it difficult to follow instructions that are not universally applied. I want to know why I must do something, I want to understand the terms and conditions, the limitations of the instruction, but primarily I need to know WHY.

No comments:

Post a Comment