GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL

Hey,It brings to mind the all too true words, that at times, we should "dance like no-one is watching"!
There is nothing wrong with those people dancing on the street,you know what! I want to take dance to the next level, Dont be suprise when you see me dancing on the street"dancing is one of the best things in life!
Let's capture some magical moments, let's create happy memories and let's surround ourselves with laughter and friendship as we dance to any kind of special occasion.
Have fun, thank you for joining us and go on…dance a little...like no one is watching!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?


I think every year we add to our life is precious and counts. I would never want to go back and be younger, I feel like my life just gets better the older I get, I am much wiser than I ever was when I was younger.
http://m5.paperblog.com/i/7/77075/meet-me-on-monday-5-L-GxbjSz.jpeg
I however appreciate all the aspects of life when this question is posed. Yes, I think most of us would consider ourselves young at heart, and our body want to be young but with age comes wisdom, and knowingness. So which is it? When I was young, I wanted to be older because I believed that wisdom comes with age.  As I got older, I made some bad mistakes, and I felt young and foolish.
If I didn't know how old I was, I think I would be 26 years old.  Currently I am 23 years old, turning 24 in April (2013).  I know this may seem like a random number to choose, but I have always seen myself as a mature person.  Because I have a dream that at the age of 26, I want to have my own house and my own car I want to be fully independent. That having been said, I still think that I am someone who still has child-like qualities and still likes to be spontaneous and have a bit of fun.
However, they say age is just a number. I am not sure what kind of Captain Obvious came up with that saying thus, it does hold some truth. Think about it yourself...

“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty.” – Henry Ford
 

No comments:

Post a Comment