GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL

Hey,It brings to mind the all too true words, that at times, we should "dance like no-one is watching"!
There is nothing wrong with those people dancing on the street,you know what! I want to take dance to the next level, Dont be suprise when you see me dancing on the street"dancing is one of the best things in life!
Let's capture some magical moments, let's create happy memories and let's surround ourselves with laughter and friendship as we dance to any kind of special occasion.
Have fun, thank you for joining us and go on…dance a little...like no one is watching!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid

This was quote was by a Canadian author and pastor Basil King, when he was speaking about overcoming fear. This quote speaks about courage. I think it means that if you are willing to be daring and courageous in your acts then you will always find help. Someone will always be willing to assist those who are brave enough to ask for help.

"Be Bold, and Mighty Forces Will Come to Your Aid"

• In order to make a difference, I must be bold.

• In order to be an example, I must be bold.

• In order to be a vehicle for change, I must be bold.

• In order to encourage others, at times I have to take a deep breath and be bold.

• In order to enlist forward propulsion, I must be bold.

And Mighty forces have and will continue to come to my aid, this will require Courage. It resides behind ear in the back of your mind and you can get them to trade places because you're in charge of your thoughts decide which one makes your choices…

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." -Eleanor Roosevelt

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FuAJtp2pVS4/Tnc40ECJwaI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/uWfL_lppnbE/s1600/be-bold-logo_jpg.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment